Contest Rules and Prize Details
Jardin de Ville 2023 Catalogue Contest Rules and Prize Details
Browse the 2023 catalogue for a chance to win a $2,500 Jardin de Ville gift card.
- Contest period: From 12:00 a.m. on March 31, 2023 to 11:59 p.m. on May 28, 2023.
- Draw: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 12:00 p.m.
- Prize claim: The winner will be contacted by email. In the event that the participant does not respond within 48 hours of receiving the email, another winner may be selected.
- Prize presentation: The prize may be collected at the store of the winner’s choosing, between May 30 and June 30, 2023. If necessary, the prize may be delivered by Jardin de Ville.
- The participant must submit his/her email address on the contest participation page in order to confirm their registration.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted.
- The participant must be aged eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry.
- The contest is open only to residents of Quebec and Ontario.
- The participant must be subscribed to the newsletter at the time of the draw.
Terms of the Draw
- This contest is organized by G2MC Inc. Subject to the conditions provided herein, the contest is open to residents of Quebec and Ontario, with the exception of employees of G2MC INC., as well as, respectively, any members of an employee’s immediate family. For the purposes of the rules of participation, “immediate family” means the father, mother, sisters, brothers, children, husband, wife or partner of the employee, agent and/or representative. Any participant who is selected at random as the winner of this contest who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically disqualified, and another draw will take place to select a new winner. Any participant who does not meet the eligibility conditions must notify Jardin de Ville as soon as he or she is contacted.
- Contest rules will be available on the contest participation page on the Jardin de Ville website (www.jardindeville.com
- The winner is required by law to correctly answer a skill-testing question.
- Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) for a resolution. Any dispute concerning the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the RACJ, only for the purpose of attempting to settle said dispute.
Thank you and good luck!